The EnVest Foundation is a social philanthropic organization comprised of a network of members with charitable mindsets who understand that meaningful and consistent giving is the pathway to becoming a philanthropist. Our charge is to identify, train and develop a consistent pipeline of smart donors to fulfill the community’s social goals.
Since its charter in 2005, the EnVest Foundation has cultivated a strong membership of young civic-minded individuals. Current programming and activities include:
- Curriculum: The curriculum, which includes two Philanthropy 101 classes, Celebration of Philanthropy Forum (Philanthropy 201) and the Bellwether Series (Philanthropy 301), are designed to transform members’ casual philanthropic habits into engaged and educated philanthropy.
- General Membership: The annual general donation of $300/$25 monthly allows the Foundation to encourage and support an individual’s philanthropy. Membership donations also support the curriculum, giving plans and the general operating budget.
- Philanthropic Advisory: All members have the option of developing an individual giving plan that helps them think about the impact of their c**ulative gifts to their funding priorities. How they would like to be remembered for their philanthropy. In addition, members are provided with a synopsis of non-profit organizations' overall effectiveness, key accomplishments, and other relevant statistics.
- 40under40: This annual event recognizes community leaders who are making a difference in the lives of everyday people. The Foundation has honored 280 recipients for outstanding service in their community and professions and has built its reputation with a network of people with similar professional and social passions.
- Volunteer Opportunities: The Foundation coordinates volunteer opportunities throughout the year for members who have a strong passion for directly serving and connecting with nonprofit organizations. Internal EnVest committees serve as a training ground for nonprofit service.
The EnVest Foundation is designed to serve as an incubator for current and future millennial philanthropists. We aim to help each of our members and friends reevaluate their philanthropic capacity, thereby creating a new generation of donors who will address society’s most pressing needs. The Foundation stands ready to educate, motivate and inspire your growth of philanthropy from initial stages of awareness to full-fledged engagement.
"Redefining the profile of a philanthropist"